A hot tub is a large tub filled with hot aerated water used by one or more people for recreation or physical therapy
Types Of Hot Tubs
Portable or Custom Built
* The Custom built is placed on a raised foundation and is a costly project, so be sure to research, while Portable hot tubs are less expensive and are many from different type of materials such as fiber glass, polyethylene inflatable latex.
* Swimming Spa is another type of hot tub and is a great choice if you have the money to spend. These models are a little more spacious than a regular hot tub.
Parts That Make Up A Hot Tub
Spa jets, air parts, lights, pumps, heating system are some of it’s feature. Some hot tubs are made from materials such as: *Plastic, *metal,*wood, *acrylic and are priced according to the size and the type of material it is made from. The major part is the hot tub body, made from all the materials mention before.
Hot tubs should have high quality insulation. An energy efficient hot tub is good to invest in, and even though it will cost more than the traditional ones, in the long run it will cost you less.
Tips For Hot Tubs
After a long and stressful day a hot tub i s luxury most people will love to enjoy and relax in and here is a few tips when constructing a custom-built tub.
* Choose a great spot where you hot tub looks attractive to adds value to your landscape as well as
the right topography to support a cement base.
*Research and find the spacing and all other requirements when installing a hot tub. The different size of tubs that hot tub makers offer, the size that best fit your pocket and your landscape.
*Keep in mind the soil type you have is it suitable to bear the weight of the hot tub and do you have proper drainage? Things to consider when purchasing a hot tub.
The Benefits Of Hydrotheraphy
Hydrotheraphy also called the water cure which involve the use of water for treatment and pain relief.
*Hydro massage stimulate and heal the muscles and soothe soreness which also help to ease pain in or about the joints.
*Hydrotherapy has been around for centuries dating back thousand of years. Hydrotherapy benefit our minds and bodies. This water therapy can relief pain from multiple of ailments such as:Arthritis and other injuries.
Even if you have no injuries pains and ailments, there are so many benefits when owning a hot tub.
* Simple exercise can be done in your hot tub. You can find different types, simple and easy to do exercise that will strengthen the core and mentally as well. In other words body, mind and soul.
* Due to the covid pandemic, now more than ever we are spending more of our time working from home. A hot tub is not only great to work out in but it can be used for full enjoyment for the family or on your own as an individual .
* As now is not the time to socialize and gather together and gather together, going to the gym or to the beach. It won’t make a difference to you when you have a hot tub. You can unwind and soothe your worries away.
Hot Tub And Entertainment
There are many ways to enjoy your hot tub besides just relaxing.
Listening to music
Listen to your favorite music or sound effects of water falls and other natural sounds, while in your garden. This an awesome way to unwind and rejuvenate washing away the clutter of a busy day.
Romantic Time In The Hot
Spend some quality time with your partner in your hot tub. Enjoy the luxurious blissful jets of water and relax and appreciate each other company.
Have a hot tub party with your family and friends and have a great time watching your shows, listening to music, playing games and snacks etc.
How To Care For Your Hot Tub
The pH balance of a hot tub should be always balance. Clean with chlorine or other options such as bromine. The salt water chlorination can save one from buying chlorine all the time. The generator system generates up to ten grams of chlorine using salt.
Pros Of A Hot Tub
* A wonderful thing to own and have as property. It brings relief and relaxes the body.
* Hot tubs are very durable.
*Have awesome features for entertaining.
*Rent a hot tub and have a blast with family and friends.
Cons Of A Hot Tub
* Can be expensive.
*Costly to maintain.
* This is a permanent fixture and we cannot get the rid of a permanent tub like the inflatable hot tub.
Hot Tub Covers
A hot tub cover will help protect your tub from the wear and tear of the elements. These covers are made from high quality materials, they are not only attractive to look at but should be resistant to mildew and the likes.
A hot tub is a great to investment in, whether for hydrotherapy, exercise or just for fun. It adds value to your property and more quality family time that can be spend together enjoying this luxury.